[jaws-uk] re help with msn messenger 7.5.

  • From: "christopher huby" <christopher.huby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws-Uk@Freelists. Org" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 17:33:05 -0000

Good Evening All, can any one help me, I have windows xp home and msn
messenger 7.5 and jaws 7, when i am in the msn messenger window but have not
started a conversation or a conversation is not in progress, I tried to send
a message to one of my contacts that are online, but when I select send a
message on the actions menu, it comes up with the window to type in but I
can't seem to here what has been typed in, is this usual.

Hope some one can help me.

Regards

Christopher Huby
E-MAIL ADDRESS 1: