[jaws-uk] re free voices to use with jaws.

  • From: "christopher huby" <christopher.huby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws-Uk@Freelists. Org" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 00:53:19 +0100

Good Morning all

Can any one help me, I am fed up with the jaws voices available and wondered
if there is any other voices that you can download for free that will work
well with jaws.

Please could some one give me a URL to the voices?

If any one could help me it would be very much appreciated.

Regards

Christopher Huby
E-MAIL ADDRESS:
christopher.huby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx