[jaws-uk] question on jaws on dell mini10 netbook

  • From: austin pinto <austinpinto.xaviers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-users-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, blind-computers-join@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, accessindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Voice Vision." <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 22:57:57 +0530

hi all my friend took dell mini10 netbook with windows xpsp3 home
eddition i helped him to set it up and installed jaws but problem is
in the freedomscientific video intersept window it shows that it is
installed but when we read any read only edit boxes it says blank and
on system tray no selected item whats the problem and how to solve

--
from austin