[jaws-uk] question but nor about Jaws but something of interest.

  • From: "Jane Sellers" <jane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 09:15:26 +0100

Hi all,
Can anyone tell me if there is a web site that deals with blue tooth travel?
also can I thank Flore Lynch for his comments about jaws 4.5.1 and windows
clashing I had ansked this before and no one had actually answered my question
so many thanks I now know that I need to install version 5.0 whch I have , but
I am also in the process of trying to gain funding for a new pc so that my
operating system is not so out of date this will I am sure stablise my computer
but how much memory should I have on the machine? Sorry for asking these
questions, but I am a bit of a techy but not sure of the answers to these so I
thought I would ask my friendly Jaws group to do so.
with all good wishes
from
Jane Sellers