[jaws-uk] Re: question about itunes 11

  • From: "John Gregory" <jgm.gregory@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 17:26:04 -0000

Hi Kevin,

To get back to your old version of Itunes you need to have the installation
software for version 10. I don't think you can get it from Apple, so this
might prove to be a problem. However, if you do have it, then uninstall v11
and then reinstall v10. The Itunes 11 software will have created a folder in
your Itunes folder called 'previous Itunes Libraries', so delete the Itunes
Library.itl for v11 and then copy the Itunes Library (date).itl from the
'previous Itunes Library' into the Itunes folder. If you don't have the v10
software, contact me offline and I can provide it.

John.