[jaws-uk] Re: proboems with a BBC site

  • From: TIDDYogg <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 21:25:59 +0100

OK here with Jaws 7 and IE6.
Is it anything to do with Java?

Paul Roberts wrote:
HI all,

Please could someone look at the following BBC site?

it's:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/liverpool/

Each time I go on to it JAWS to be a little sluggish and also says Loaded
and sometimes as I arrow down the page, it says something like Frozen in
time button (at least I think that's what is is saying).

I have just gone onto BBC Three counties Radio and not experienced the same
problem.

If anyone can shed any light on why this is happening then that would be
great.

I haven't as yet entered on the text only link but may well do.

Also I have been on several non BBC sites and had no problems.

Paul.