[jaws-uk] Re: problems with Jaws and my Power Braille

  • From: "Claire Doel" <c.doel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 14:42:11 +0100

Hi Steve,
I might have found an elegant solution for both of us.
You can buy a serial pcmcia card which might help.
I don't know which window's operating system you are using but you can
determine which devices your computer runs on which com ports with XP,  I do
know that the Power Braille needs the lowest one possible.
If I find a serial card supplier I will post the link.
Claire.