[jaws-uk] Re: problems saving an audio file in firefox and Ie

  • From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 16:05:34 -0000

Hi again, Just to add to my last post, when I attempt to save this audio via
firefox, I find it a little fiddly to firstly start playing the audio and
also when I select the save button, I don't seem to be abel to preceed any
further and end up tabbing around to look for a way to save the file.

If anyone can help, then please do, as this is getting a little frustrating
now.

Thanks

Paul.