[jaws-uk] Re: problems in word.

  • From: "Pele West" <pele.west@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 16:35:38 +0100

Hi Brian

Thanks for this code.  I take your point about protected documents, but I have
found that it has helped my peace of mind to have the macros run
automatically.

I hope you don't mind me mentioning one small thing, in case anyone else uses
the code:  if you have "Option Explicit" at the beginning of your template, as
do, this means all variables should be
defined.  Therefore, CBar should be defined as Variant.  If not, a compilation
Error occurs.

I hope this helps.

Pele West