[jaws-uk] problem with windows7 and a hard drive question

  • From: austin pinto <austinpinto.xaviers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: accessindia <accessindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Voice Vision." <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, blindwindows7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, access-uk <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 19:11:14 +0530

hi all! hope all are good i am faceing a strange problem i installed
windows 7 ultimate on my dell inspiron mini 10 and activated it with
licence key but today i got a message saying that i have 3 days to
activate windows to use all its features what is this how to solve and
if i go to the change product key in properties i see the key with
which i had activated it should i rearm windows? and my 2nd question
is that i got a pata hard disk from my friends laptop but the hard
disk is an internal 1 i wanted to ask is there a way by which i can
connect this hard disk to my netbook externaly and use it as a backup
drive? if ya how to do it what are the things i will nead for this
please help me as urgently as possible

--
created using a dell inspiron mini 10(1012) NETBOOK win7ultimate