[jaws-uk] problem with jaws and outlook express.

  • From: "martin wilsher" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 15:53:59 +0100

Hi list:

having installed jaws onto a new computer, I notice the following problem with
outlook express.  when looking in list views, jaws says selected 1 of 2, or 2
of 2 without announcing what is selected, and in the main message list, it
says, bottom of window and top of window as I arrow up and down, even though it
announces the number of messages in the list view when I tab to it.  This
doesn't happen in other list views, such as the addressbook, or ms word etc.
Any ideas?  I am running the latest version of jaws with win xp home fully
updated with security patches and non critical updates.

any ideas?

thanks.

Hope to hear from you soon.

from Martin.

Please email me at:

m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks.

if you're interested in discussing everything soft toy animal related, please
visit my group at:

http://groups.msn.com/thesofttoyanimalcollectorsgroup

please visit my website:

www.btinternet.com/~m.wilsher