[jaws-uk] problem with forms mode

  • From: lior goldfarb <goldlior85@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 13:09:58 +0200

hello listers,
i have installed jaws 12.0 a couple of days before and i have a
strange problem with forms mode in a spesific website.
jaws wouldn't read me the text that appears in the forms mode.
this occurs in www.gmail.com, when i would like to search for any
messages in my inbox or archive folder in gmail.
this also occurs when i want to compose mails for anyone, this doesn't
read the text that appears in the forms mode.
any answer will be appericiated!