[jaws-uk] Re: problem with Sapi Voices

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 18:11:13 -0000

Darren, no help I know but I also had this problem with JAWS 8 after installing
a few programs such as Kurzweil 1000 and some games using sapi voices.  I never
did solve the problem.  To be honest I don't use the real speak voices with
JAWS so it has not been that much of a priority for me.

Regards

Graham
Graham Page
Home Phone: 0207 265 9493