[jaws-uk] Re: problem with MsHTML.DLL

  • From: "Will Pearson" <will-pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 16:12:18 -0000

Hi Husna;

What version of IE are you using, and what version of Windows are you using?
It sounds like one of the core Windows DLLs doesn't like NAV 2005.  This may
be due to a version conflict, file corruption, or something else.

Tieing it down to a specific IE version running under a specific version of
Windows may help to narrow down the problem.

Will