[jaws-uk] Re: problem when using jaws with laptop battery

  • From: "Daniel McGee" <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 18:10:26 +0100

Hi I have wondered this as well. I have a laptop with jaws 9 on it and it does and says the same thing as yours does. I think it would be nice if someone could report this to FS and maybe they can fix it. Because it would be nice to know what your battrey status is with a keystroke or two away. There is a way round this though. If you bring up the system tray and arrow down you should be able to find your battrey level in there. Then hit escape and continue with what ever your doing. I would like this to be fixed though.

Has anyone else notice this with there laptops?