[jaws-uk] problem when updateing windows 7

  • From: austin pinto <austinpinto.xaviers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sunilsangtani <sunilsangtani99@xxxxxxxxx>, accessindia <accessindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Voice Vision." <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, blindwindows7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, access-uk <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 16:18:08 +0530

hi gang! i have problem updateing windows 7 netbook cnt boot some1
please help me as urgently as possible i cant boot up my netbook (dell
inspiron mini 10(1012)) it downloaded updates for windows 7 x86
ultimate and asked me to restart to finish installing updates it shut
down properly with installing updates msg on screen but when i reboot
it shows configuring windows update and takes 3/5mins and then shows
faliour configuring updates, reverting changes... please donot turn
off your computer and then after 5mins it reboots and again the same
things starts neverending i dont know what to do please some1 help

--
created using a dell inspiron mini 10(1012) NETBOOK win7ultimate