[jaws-uk] problem

  • From: "Yvonne Oliver" <yvonne.oliver@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 19:07:22 +0100

 hi
i have a problem and have no idea what it is or what is causing it
so i have no idea on how to fix it
can anyone help?

what happens is this

1  i use jaws 10, windows xp home, internet explorer 8 and skype 4.2
and i also have skype talking as well although i had the problem before skype
talking was introduced to my skype
now what happens is that whoever i talk to on skype can hear my jaws over skype
they hear every announcement i get and every key i press
but i cant hear their's
any idea's as to why this is and how to fix it?

2  i have a program similar to windows voicemail where i can record a message
and send it as an attachment but when i record my message it is to quiet but on
skype i am loud and clear
again can anyone help?

thanks Yvonne
18:27:00