[jaws-uk] Re: powerpoint

  • From: Mister Kayne <mujtabam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 08:21:55 +0530

I have tweeted this limitation to Freedom Scientific yesterday will also try
your suggestion
Thank you very much

Sent from my iPhone

On 20 Apr 2015, at 2:31 am, Marino Kacic <marino.kacic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

HI Mujtaba

Thank you for your effort to help me. I also did not find the answer
anywhere .
But I found the solution by myself .

The command is : Slide number where you want to jump, then shift + enter. So
in addition it is necessary to use the shift key.
However, another problem arises because Jaws is not refreshing slides, even
though it jumps to the the desired page . The solution for this is: press
the backspace key ( it goes one slide back ), and then pressing space bar
(to return to the desired slide ) . But when we jump to the first or to the
last slide in the presentation, we press only the backspace key and Jaws
refreshes.

A little complicated , but it works :)

Regards,

Marino Kacic