[jaws-uk] Re: possible problems with XP service pack 3 and remote access

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 14:17:08 +0100

thank you for explaining I heard from Norman just now, he did not have a problem with Jaws but Outlook express and I think his Server it took him ages. I have just realised on my laptop the short cut for Outlook Express has gone and I am having to find it a different way. Norman Waddington and I also have Kaspersky, and my anti-virus got knocked to off on laptop not Desktop, I got it back I think by luck since it does not speak to Jaws, you may have an Alert about security and told to click on a Balloon, turn it off and on again and reboot a couple of times, I expect you have an Anti-virus that you can tell what is happening, Norman and I do not. You can Try insert and Function11 right arrow and see what is in the system tray Good Luck Dorothy ----- Original Message ----- From: "Audrey Tonge" <audrey.tonge@xxxxxxxxxxxx>