[jaws-uk] possible phone scam

  • From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 17:57:59 -0000

HI all,

firstly, apologies for the off topic nature of this Email for some egroups I
am on, but I feel it necesary to pass on this information.

This morning, just before 11 am, I received a phone call from a company
called Support onclick, they said they have contacted me as they believed my
computer was running slow.  I told them that this wasn't the case, which I
think threw them a little.
I ended the call shortly after.

I did also ask them to tell me who my ISP was.  Not surprisingly, they
couldn't givbe me this information.

So, if you should get such a call, just hang up.

Hope this helps.

regards

Paul.