[jaws-uk] Re: possible keyboard problems with the internet

  • From: "Peter Hallam" <peter.hallam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 21:41:08 +0100

Hi Paul,

If this problem has only been happening since installing Internet Explorer 8, I would recommend removing it and returning to your previous version, if you remove it from add or remove programs in control panel, it will revert to your previous version.

Regards,

Pete H.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>