[jaws-uk] Re: possible JAWS 12 problems on Netbook with internet

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 10:04:03 -0000

Paul,

It is also worth having a look at your system tray with Insert+F11 - there
is sometimes mention of the touch pad or glide pad on this and, if so, it
should allow you to turn it on or off.

What operating system are you using?  I ask as we should be able to point
you to where to turn it on or off within the Control Panel but getting there
will depend on the operating system you have.

Jamie