[jaws-uk] Re: pop-up blocker

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 10:12:07 -0700

MessageJamie

It's usually when I am already on a site and want to go to a certain page
within that site. For example, when on channel5.com and in TV Guide, if I want
to go to the details for a specific programme and hit the link to go there, it
happens. There is no pop-up message because I have all pop-up blockers turned
off, so nothing should be blocked. No message appears, I just remain on the
original page with JAWS sitting on the link I wanted to open.

Barbara