[jaws-uk] Re: pockidrive

  • From: "Mullins, Chris" <Chris.Mullins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 08:09:54 -0000

Jane

I got my daughters 128Mb one from PC World for around £25.  They are about
the size of a flourescent marker pen and plug into a USB port.  They come
with different capacities from 64Mb to 2Gb, with price varying accordingly.
PC World may have some post Christmas offers on at the moment, so it may be
worth checking prices.  Their number is 0870 242 0444.

HTH

Chris