[jaws-uk] plus net

  • From: "Husna Begum" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 16:27:16 +0100

Hi,

has any one found that plus net is no longer always on broad band access?
lately it seems that when ever I want to use the internet it's gone off and
I have to turn the modem off and on (some times several times) before it
comes on for a few minutes before giving up for the day and going again. I
am on the £18.99 ADSL home serf annual contract. should I change to a
different contract with plus net? I used to find them really good before.
what contract should I change to with plus net? or should I go for a
completely different provider? if you change to a different contract on the
plus net service does the always on aspect improve? because it is getting
really annoying now. and also does any one know when the highly advertised
speed increases are coming online? because plus net told me in march last
year that they would occur in august 2005 and I still don't see it
happening.

thanks,
Husna