[jaws-uk] Re: playing music over the internet

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 22:46:01 -0000

Ah! A YouTube flash movie. Well this is making me crazy too. Same problem over here; the movie keeps braking up. The really weird thing is, on my computer if I switch to another user account the movie plays with no problems at all. I'd be very glad if someone comes up with any ideas.

Cheers,
Amro
----- Original Message ----- From: "francis rwama" <francisrwama@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>