[jaws-uk] Re: paragraph marker

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 09:45:40 -0000

Try pressing control+shift+number row 8 on your keyboard, it's a shortcut
that often works to "show/hide" markers in your document.  This is a Word
keystroke and is quicker than having to go into the options every time this
happens but you have to remember it.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology