[jaws-uk] Re: outlook express

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 17:49:58 +0100

Outlook 2007 you can now use without a product key but only up to 25 times before it will turn into somewhat of a viewer. Outlook 2003 and earlier on the other hand requires a product key to even install it, so yes you would have to purchase it.

--
Chris Hallsworth
E-mail: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx