[jaws-uk] Re: outlook express

  • From: TIDDYogg <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 18:46:59 +0100

Do you mean you've lost the desktop icon?
Has it disappeared from the start menu too?
If not, the easiest thing is to use that instead, or else use the applications key, (next to the right hand control key, and find "create short cut" on that menu. Then go back to the start menu, find this short cut, cut and copy it to the desk top.

If you've lost the complete program, which is unlikely, probably the easiest thing to do is a system restore, but don't try this yet.

ANN FLYNN wrote:
i have lost my outlook express on my desk top can anyone help please?