[jaws-uk] Re: outlook

  • From: "Colin Baxter" <C.R.Baxter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 16:29:39 +0100

Thanks for this George.  Unfortunately, my version of Outlook doesn't seem
to have the very last choice in your string of options.  I've been thinking
of moving up to Office 2003, but am worried about the possibility of losing
one or two things I regard as important, e.g. the comments facility which
works exactly like the footnote facility.  At one stage I changed to Office
XP but had to take it off again for this very reason.  Can anyone tell me
whether 2003 is the same as 2000 as far as comments are concerned.  Further,
if I make the change, how should I preserve my email address book?

Cheers

Colin

Cheers

Colin