[jaws-uk] Re: outlook

  • From: "Colin Baxter" <C.R.Baxter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 13:30:58 +0100

Hi Francis,
When I thought I was upgrading from Outlook Express, I remember a similar
disappointment.  I'm told, though cannot otherwise justify the view, that
later versions of Outlook are OK.  For now, you need to hit shift-control-B
for your address book, then tab three times, select the desired name either
via the initial letter or cursor keys and then hit enter twice.
Cheers

Colin