[jaws-uk] Re: o.t. Digital TV

  • From: "Colin Baxter" <C.R.Baxter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 15:32:05 -0000

Hi Joan and all,
For about £150 you can buy a digibox and digi-recorder combined.  This works
just like the hard disk on your PC and you can perform all the routine word
processing and file management operations with what you have recorded.  I
don't know, however, whether anyone has tried hooking this system up to a
speech synthesiser.  If you are willing to spend an extra £200, you can also
add a DVD player and burner to the system.

Cheers

Colin