[jaws-uk] Re: on mouse over

  • From: "Peter Hallam" <peter.hallam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 22:02:10 -0000

Hi Joan,

I have always felt that the merge utility didn't do a good job of importing
internal settings and your message proves the point, I don't use that facility
anymore.

You need to open settings center, then open web/html/pdfs, then miscellaneous
and locate "indicate element attribute" and uncheck it, then press ok to accept
the change.

Regards,

Pete H.