[jaws-uk] Re: office 2007

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <Brian.Hartgen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 12:49:50 +0100

Hi Belinda

A couple of months ago, I started testing JAWS with Office 2007 so as to
provide detailed reports to Freedom Scientific about any potential
problems.  Last Friday however, I took the brave step and went over to
working with Office 2007 full-time to process all my Email and undertake
my word processing.

First, don't be put off by the ribbon.  Like anything, it just takes a
while to get used to and you will find that a good number of your old
keystrokes will work.

The bad news is that you will need to upgrade to the very latest build
of JAWS 8 to take advantage of Office 2007.

Please let me know if you have questions.

Brian Hartgen

Technical Consultant

T&T Consultancy Ltd

Office suite 5,

Imex Technology Park

Trentham Lakes South

Stoke-On-trent

ST48LJ

Phone: 08452 303015

Fax: 01782 646142

Web Site, www.tandt-consultancy.com

confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient you are hereby notified that you must not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail's content. If you are not
the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then
delete the email and any attachments from your system. T&T Consultancy
Ltd have made strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and any
attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses. However, it
cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses which are transmitted.
We therefore recommend you scan all received e-mail messages.

=20

Registered in England No. 4098268

=20