[jaws-uk] Re: ocr software

  • From: "Dialup @ 56k" <dialup56k@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 08:31:18 +1100

In my experience, Omnipage 18 is a major fail with JAWS particularly
when used with Microsoft Offrice.
You can download a trial version of Abbyy Fine reader which is a much
better experience with JAWS, IMO.
Link to trial version:
https://store.abbyyeu.com/cgi-bin/dlreg/ml=EN?ID=FR12PETB

Glen Barwick