[jaws-uk] Re: nokia 9210 with talx software

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 15:22:48 +0100

Have you tried restarting the communicator by removing the battery for 30sec? And re updating Talks, I don't think that there's much in the 199.9 beta release for the 9210I IMHO. It primary enables Talks to work on the new Nokia's 9300 and 9500.

Cheers, Amro
----- Original Message ----- From: "francis rwama" <francisrwama@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>