[jaws-uk] no eloquence speech

  • From: "francis" <francisrwama@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 11:52:27 +0100

hi there,
I have jaws 5 up to jaws 7.10
I've tried to install and do a maintenance, and although jaws speaks in the
install, when I reboot the pc I don't get speech I looked for eloquence  and
everytime it is defaulted to remote speech can anyone help to get it back to
eloquence?
I have been in configuration manager and eloquence is checked there.
in the jaws.ini file my sound card aureal audio is there but I really have
no idea why jaws eloquence isn't working, I did install a record dick usb
codec I don't know if that is the reason for the failure.
Window eyes works, that is something, I am also lucky that I have a Braille
display
visit my website www.francisrwama.com