[jaws-uk] Re: new member

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 18:59:12 +0100

Hallo Lyn, I wonder if you can tell us if in France they like I.E 8? Do you use it?, also I have a Vip friend in Rural France using FRE as a server he says lines are often down for days.He is Vip using a product made by fs but Not Jaws.I.E.8 was not able to work for him, so if you are using Jfw 10 and I.E8 are you having any problems,better put what does the general public you come across sighted or Vip think of I.e.8 and do you have any problems getting a good ISp? Thanks Dorothy ----- Original Message ----- From: "Lyn & Twinny" <keanemaniac@xxxxxxxxx>