[jaws-uk] Re: new computer

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 12:46:20 +0100

That sounds good, I found the Western Digital quieter, I lost all my data it was a hard lesson to learn re Seagate I now recall a 1 man business in Tonbridge said it was once called "stickygate, but as Watergate was a long time ago it will have worked hard to rid its product of that tag, I have bought a Western Digital external Hd from Argos, it is self powered and has rather a short lead, I have not used it yet as I am not sure how. I can plug in the front of the computer or if a longer lead the back, it is an ideal length for a laptop it is 2 times 90 Gb, as I changed the first one to have a better size. Good luck ----- Original Message ----- From: "Hugh Megarry" <hugh.megarry@xxxxxxxxxxxx>