[jaws-uk] Re: netbook advice needed please

  • From: "Edward Green" <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 01:35:47 +0100

Hi Paul,

I'm afraid I can't help you resolve the hardware problems you're
experiencing with your netbook, but I can tell you how you can get your JAWS
installs back.

Go to www.fsactivate.com

Choose the "Continue with product activation" button, then on the page that
loads, select the link that says request a reset of the number of
activations allowed for a registered user"

By the way, you don't have to worry about the Safely Remove Hardware thing
as it doesn't exist in Windows 7, you can just plug in and unplug USB
devices.

Hope that helps at least in part.

Ed