[jaws-uk] Re: nero 7 not very accessible

  • From: "christopher huby" <christopher.huby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 10:49:00 -0000

Hi, when you go in to nearo, if you tab across and you will come across a
pull down list you will need to select the type of recording device that you
want, then tab once more, it will say tool bar, press down arrow and you
will hearer music cd, press enter on this you will then here it say audio
cd, press enter on this it will then take you to the area to add a selection
of songs tab across until you here it say add button, press enter on this,
and you will be put in an area where you can select the songs that you want.

If it says 0 items, hold down the shift key and press tab once, select the
folder where the music is stored and then press tab and select the items
that you want, then press tab until you here add button.

press enter on this and then tab across until you here the list of tracks,
hold down the ctrl key and press the letter a, then press the tab key until
you here normalize this is a check box, press space on this and then go to
the next button, press enter on this, and then tab around until you here
burn cd, press enter on this and it will start to burn.

If you have any queries, and would like me to talk you thru this, please
don't hesitate to contact me on 07967603395, or 01274416652.

Hope that this helps.

Regards

Christopher Huby
SKYPE USER NAME: