[jaws-uk] myspace query

  • From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 22:24:52 -0000

Hi all,

I have recently paid several visits to Myspace as I wanted to look up two
artists I was interested in.

Tonight I went onto Myspace and was listening to a track by one artist but I
noticed that while this track was playing, JAWS was rather sluggish and it
was difficult to arrow down the page and indeed alt tab between
applications.

When the music stopped, all was well again.  The other night when I visited
another page on thissite, JAWS eventually had enough and crashed on me.

Would be inteersted to hear comments from others about using Myspace and how
they have found it and if at all possible, if there is a solution to the
sluggishnes that occurs whilst using such a site.

I would like to make more use of this site.

Also I had a brief look at the part where you can subscribe to an artist's
Blog which I think I will find interesting.

I notived that there was some kind of calendar which had an edit box which
you could select from.

I have found in my very limited experience of using such things that they
are not very JAWS friendly and so would also appreciate any feedback on this
part of the site too.

I am using JAWS version 5 and Windows ME.

Hope you can help.

Regards

Paul.