[jaws-uk] Re: music sharing programmes

  • From: "Johny Cassidy" <johnycassidy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 21:36:52 +0100

How do Kev

I Tunes is sort of OK with JAWS, although it's a bit ropey.  It hangs for a
while whilst doing certain things.  If you're willing to pay for music then
E music is brilliant.  It's a monthly subscription or you can pay for
individual tracks.  There's loads of choice as well.  If you don't want to
pay, then Bit Torrent is the way to go, but that's illegal.