[jaws-uk] Re: multiple soundcards and faq

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 19:11:59 +0100

thanks Tris. this is indeed the article I am after.

To save time, I also installed that eloquence patch that stops the synth
crashing when certain letter combinations are typed (fascinating error, a
bit freaky).  Will this file also be the updated eloquence file so I don't
need to replace it?

Cheers

Graham