[jaws-uk] Re: ms outlook

  • From: "Phil Medway" <philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 08:33:24 -0000

Hi Nadia,

In MSOutlook, you can usually get Jaws to speak the number of messages and how
many are unread by pressing insert+numpad 3.

If this doesn't work, try maximising the window first.

As for your IE question, I am not sure what you mean.  Are you browsing a page
which has a next button on it?

Phil Medway.