[jaws-uk] Re: moving aurhorization from external drive

  • From: "Terrill Reynolds" <terrill1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 01:28:41 -0400

Hi:
My instructions before were for the Quella disk  key, sorry.  Below is the
instructions for SQS authorization .
If you use the SQS authorization method, here are instructions on how to move
your key back and forth from the floppy to the hard drive.
To move the key, put your
authorization diskette in the floppy drive. Bring up your start menu and press r
for the run dialog. Type in C:\JAWS5\HJAUTH.EXE, (Where C is the letter of the
drive with your key on it), and hit enter. Select either
the Install Authorization or uninstall Authorization radio buttons from the list
of available commands.  Tab to the execute button and hit enter. Before you hit
enter on the execute button, set the screen echo to all (insert+s) so that jaws
will read the data to you as it performs the move.

HTH

Best wishes,
Terrill Reynolds
Email: