[jaws-uk] Re: more on disc clean up and defrag

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 21:45:05 +0100

Hi Paul,

Let me assure you 100% that there is no way a normal
Microsoft Windows defrag on a healthy system will remove
your anti-virus software.  Anyone who says otherwise
requires a full frontal lobotomy.

As regards Disk Cleanup, in 99.99% of cases, it as perfectly
OK to accept what the system suggests be deleted.

The one possible exception might be the Recycle Bin where,
if you have deleted files, you may have second thoughts as
to whether you might really still want those files.  There
may be other files listed, but generally unchecked.  You can
leave these, but feel free to ask here if you want to know
what they are.

George Bell.