[jaws-uk] Re: malware programmes

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 13:36:14 +0100

choose to update the database but when it asks if you want to close malware
bites to  install the latest version then choose cancel.

Once you are in the program choose scan. when scan is complete then press
enter on next and tab to show results and press enter.

Here, you will need to use the jaws cursor so accessibility is really far
from ideal.  Graphics verbosity needs to be set to all graphics.  to the
left of each entry there are 2 graphics.  you want the left most one.  there
doesn't seem to be a select all option so you have to do jaws left mouse
click on the second (left most) graphic for each  item of malware found that
you want to remove.  when all are selected then turn on PC cursor again and
tab to remove.

Regards

Graham