[jaws-uk] malware programmes

  • From: "kevin" <email@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 12:35:42 +0100

Hi regarding the reply for accessable malware programmes a suggestion was made
for 1.7 of malware bites.    This is the version that I downloaded and ran.
Upon completion of installation it stated that the defanitions were out of date
by x amount of days and did I want to update defanitions to which I stated yes.
 This is were the problem started and it wasn't accessable with jaws.  If you
don't allow the programme to update surely it will not be effective.  Many
thanks Kevin