[jaws-uk] Re: macro media

  • From: "Peter Hallam" <peter.hallam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 15:08:18 +0100

Hi Susan,

Sounds like you have a very out of date version of Flash installed, it isn't even called Macromedia anymore, it's Adobe Flash Player now and you can get it from the Adobe website, I think the latest version is 9, that should sort your problem out.

Regards,

Pete H.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Susan Curry" <SusanCurry@xxxxxxx>